Gothic Arches is one of my favorite challenges, beginning this week the challenge will be posted bi-weekly. This week I did a simple arch of the "Back to School" challenge. The image was too cute to change much. This is from a vintage postcard and was actually a Valentine.

FRIENDS are FOREVER
Image from personal ephemera collected
Sentiment stamp-PSX
Small Bird-Rubber Soul
Gold Paint Pen
11 comments:
That is the sweetest arch ever, Lyneen!
This is adorable Lyneen!
Too cute!
Sorry we'll miss you on Thursday!
Let's try again!
Will phone you.
Hugs and love,
Shell
Hi Lynne,
Very, very sweet!!! Love how you used a Valentine and the colors are great.
Warmly,
deb :)
How sweet, lovely young couple.
what a sweet couple!!! beautiful arch!!
This is so adorable. You're right, the image is too cute to mess with. They look sort of like the Campbell soup kids. I wonder if the same artist might have done them. It's a terrific arch depicting back to school.
SUPER adorable, Lyneen! :)
-pamela
what a darling arch! I just love the sweet image you used and the gingham border! precious art! thanks for playing!
Oh my so adorable,,,,,i love the pict,,,,,,oh my,,,,,, please let me know your e-mail to nicecrane@yahoo.com and I´´ll send you a free copy of my gothic Arch,,,and all over a Gift Certificate to use in my Store,,,,, I think you´´ll enjoy it.
Ignacio
I just love this ! those kids are so cute, beautiful arch
Post a Comment