Etta Projects partners with Bolivian communities to identify, prioritize, and implement sustainable solutions to the health, education, and economic challenges of poverty.
Attainable - Sustainable - Results
Empowering Bolivian communities to transcend the limitations of poverty.
Etta Projects Comprehensive Clean Water Project
Our water project is a sustainable, modular, movable system that provides a simple filter system and essential education. Experience tells us that a system installed without accompanying knowledge base is likely to fail. We create the education system so that any water system has the highest potential to be successful.
The Water Project has also been really good. Before my family and I drank whatever water without knowing there was something wrong with it. Both my children and I have learned a lot. The kids want to wash their hands and drink clean water now. They say to me, "Mommy, I will only drink water from the filter." This is the first time in my life that I have had this kind of service. I never never knew or thought about these things before. I was inviting illnesses into my home without knowing it. Now we know."


No comments:
Post a Comment