Today at Tag Tuesday Louise challenged us not to use paper!!!! WHAT NO PAPER!!! Well, I thought about it and realized there were a lot of options. Next, what do I have here in my stash that I can use. Then the ideas kept coming: mica, cardboard, cloth, plastic, glass and wood. I finally settled for a transparency.
I have two layers of transparencies here. One with the woman, measuring tape and envelope. The second, with the large roses. I layered them, holding them together with the eyelet. To view other tags click HERE.
Ink Jet Transparency
Clipart from “Vintage Ephemera” by Suzanne McNeill printed on transparency
Pearls- Crystal Stickers
Stash- Flowers, eyelet and ribbon
12 comments:
Oh, this is a beautiful tag!!!
Hugs,
Cindy
xox
I Love transparencies and yours is so pretty!
Love the idea of the layered transparency, Lyneen!
fantastic tag and to think you didn't use paper! lovely!
Beautiful tag(s) Lyneen! Great idea to use transparencies!
Love the combination of images on your transparencies. Great idea and beautiful tag!
What a pretty Tag.. What a great image you have on your Trnasparence.. Love it!
Such a beautiful tag!!!
Love this idea. Beautiful tag.
Marilyn
WOW I love this. Lynne M
Such an elegant tag! Love it!
Wow - I love the two transparencies together! It's fabulous!
Post a Comment