Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

LeighSBDesigns Christmas In July - Day 14

Welcome one and all to LeighSBDesigns fun new blog hop to celebrate CHRISTMAS in JULY with another AWESOME blog hop!  Enter projects using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products.  LeighSBDesign hops are always stress free, YOU decide when and how much YOU want to play!!  Click HERE to see the rules and join the FUN!  Create & get a jump on your Christmas cards & gifts!

ATC:  It's not what's under the tree that matters, it's who's gathered around it.


This ATC was created with a sentiment sticker from {a Vintage Girl and her daughter}  After the sticker was placed on the ATC, the card was spritzed with Tim Holtz Speckled Egg Distress Spray.  The Christmas tree is from Tim Holtz Festive Things die collection. All pattern papers from my Christmas stash!  Embellished with red gems.

This is going to a busy week for me. I have created several ATC's this past weekend, I have scheduled my post for the week, I will have something to link up each day! Enjoy this week with me.


I am sharing this post HERE at LeighSBDesigns Christmas in July Blog Hop!

Shop LeighSBDesigns CHRISTMAS in JULY SALE at LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique for amazing Christmas and Winter themed digi stamps through midnight pacific on July 31st!


I am also sharing this on the Christmas Challenge Every Saturday!



6 comments:

Vivian Foo said...

Always love looking at how one uses sequins.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that sentiment - hope by Christmas we will be able to have a huge crowd around the tree!

Crafting With Jack said...

Another great quote and so true x

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wonderful ATC with a touching sentiment!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

valscraftings said...

Fab ATC love the sentiment and so true!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

My Side of Oz said...

I love that sentiment! The speckled egg is great on this! Beautiful tree!