Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Tis the Season Blog Hop 2020 - Day 12

  LeighSBDesigns is sponsoring 'Tis the Season "stay crafty @ home" Blog Hop to help keep our spirits high, creatively inspired and busy while celebrating the season safe at home! 



This is a 2 month long hop to celebrate Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Craftmas and the hop ends December 20 at 11:55pm pacific!

ALL THE DETAILS, RULES AND LINKY PARTY ARE HERE!

Get festive with us and share your Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Merry Craftmas makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products!


TODAY I am sharing some Tim Holtz inspired tags that I created using my Distress Crayons and Distress Collage Medium with bits and pieces of ephemera. All in fall colors!







Click HERE and scroll down to see all the participating artists amazing makes!

4 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love these! I am very envious of all those Distress Crayons! I think I have about four!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Gorgeous collection of tags, I love the colours and all the elements you used!
Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

valscraftings said...

Fabulous tags with all the embellishments Lyneen!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

My Side of Oz said...

I am hoping I can add Distress Crayons to my Christmas list since seeing these wonderful tags! They are so vintage great!