ALL THE DETAILS, RULES AND LINKY PARTY ARE HERE!
Get festive with us and share your Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Merry Craftmas makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products!
TODAY I participated in Stamp & Scrapbook Expo at Home MMTE We made several projects. One of the projects was this amazing card with It's Cheaper Than Therapy. I added a few of my own twists to it. I am really happy with the card.
I have had this die in my collection for a couple of years and never used it. After seeing how easy it is to make I will be using in the near future!
Click HERE and scroll down to see all the participating artists amazing makes!





4 comments:
That IS an amazing card!!
Love the colours - Given the choice I would always go with autumnal colours!!!
Wow this looks complicated to me! I think it is gorgeous! The colors and the designs are all fabulous!
Beautiful card, love the Autumn colours with the black!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Oh WOW, what a gorgeous card, love the swing technique and colours!
Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
Post a Comment