Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Tis the Season Blog Hop 2020 - Day 19

HAPPY THANKSGVING! 

Today in the US we are celebrating Thanksgiving... our celebrations are so different than any year before due to the pandemic.  Even under these circumstances I have so much to be thankful for. 

Postcards courtesy of Vintage Image Craft!


NOW on to the Blog Hop

LeighSBDesigns is sponsoring 'Tis the "stay crafty @ home" Blog Hop to help keep our spirits high, creatively inspired and busy while celebrating the season safe at home! 



This is a 2 month long hop to celebrate Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Craftmas and the hop ends December 20 at 11:55pm pacific!

ALL THE DETAILS, RULES AND LINKY PARTY ARE HERE!

Get festive with us and share your Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Merry Craftmas makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products!

Been preparing for our Thanksgiving feast since last night. I always serve my mother's fresh cranberry salad.  



Turkey is in the oven!


I have always wanted to make a Thanksgiving Turkey with feathers, like when I was in grade school, not one made with my hand!!!  Art Anthology Coloration Sprays were used for the feathers, body beak and feet.  Velvet Dimensional Paint - Desire was used for a beautiful red wattle. The feathers are cut with an Elizabeth Craft Designs die!.

Art Anthology Colorations Timeless, Granny Smith, Juicy, Patience and Sedona.  The sprays are vibrant!


Spraying Colorations on paper creates a spray/splattered pictured on the left.  I was after a full coverage look, while the spray was still wet I smeared it with my fingers, see results on the right!


Click HERE and scroll down to see all the participating artists amazing makes!

4 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Enjoy your special Thanksgiving recipes!
Love the turkey...

valscraftings said...

Fabulous turkey and feathers, love the colours!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was still fabulous, food looks yummy and your turkey make is so sweet!
Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

My Side of Oz said...

Oh, the yummy colors these sprays and you have created! I have wanted to make one of these, too! That velvet wattle on him is divine! Your cranberries are making me drool! The vintage postcards are really lovely! So many goodies to look at!