LeighSBDesigns is sponsoring 'Tis the Season "stay crafty @ home" Blog Hop to help keep our spirits high, creatively inspired and busy while celebrating the season safe at home!
This is a 2 month long hop to celebrate Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Craftmas and the hop ends December 20 at 11:55pm pacific!
ALL THE DETAILS, RULES AND LINKY PARTY ARE HERE!
Get festive with us and share your Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Merry Craftmas makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products!
TODAY I have a Hot Chocolate shaker card I made at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo with the Kreative Creations!
ALL THE DETAILS, RULES AND LINKY PARTY ARE HERE!
Get festive with us and share your Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Merry Craftmas makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products!
TODAY I have a Hot Chocolate shaker card I made at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo with the Kreative Creations!
THIS IS HOT CHOCOLATE WEATHER... at least is where I live, the tempreture rarely gets over 50 degrees these days!!!
Click HERE and scroll down to see all the participating artists amazing makes!
Doesn't a cup of hot chocolate sound good on a cool Autumn day?
Click HERE and scroll down to see all the participating artists amazing makes!


4 comments:
Love this hot chocolate shaker. Not quite appropriate here as it is Spring...
I love a hot chocolate kinda day! We had some lovely fall weather until the hurricane hit and then hot and sticky! The last two days have been almost time for the hot chocolate! Love, love your shaker card! Totally perfect!
Love the shaker cup and Sentiment fab card!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
FABULOUS shaker, love it!
Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
Post a Comment