Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Friday, November 20, 2020

Tis the Season Blog Hop 2020 - Day 13

  LeighSBDesigns is sponsoring 'Tis the Season "stay crafty @ home" Blog Hop to help keep our spirits high, creatively inspired and busy while celebrating the season safe at home! 



This is a 2 month long hop to celebrate Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Craftmas and the hop ends December 20 at 11:55pm pacific!

ALL THE DETAILS, RULES AND LINKY PARTY ARE HERE!

Get festive with us and share your Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Merry Craftmas makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products!


TODAY I have a gift box that will be in the kit I am making for my local scrapbook store for the month of November.  The box measures 4 x 4 x 1/2inch. Perfect for a gift card or other small gift. 


Box and flower dies are from Elizabeth Craft Designs





Click HERE and scroll down to see all the participating artists amazing makes!

4 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely for a small gift! Very festive!

valscraftings said...

Beautiful gift box Lyneen!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Lovely gift box that will delight all recipients I'm sure!
Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

My Side of Oz said...

This is sooo pretty! I love the little letter to Santa! Awesomeness!