Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Tis the Season Blog Ho 2020 - Day 3

LeighSBDesigns is sponsoring 'Tis the Season "stay crafty @ home" Blog Hop to help keep our spirits high, creatively inspired and busy while celebrating the season safe at home!




This is a 2 month long hop to celebrate Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Craftmas and the hop ends December 20 at 11:55pm pacific!

ALL THE DETAILS, RULES AND LINKY PARTY ARE HERE!

Get festive with us and share your Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Merry Craftmas makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products!

TODAY I have an Autumn Smiles Shelf Sitter by Chalk Couture created with Mary Jo Markel during one of the recent Scrapbook Expo Mega Make & takes! I have this sitting in my kitchen with a couple of gnomes from Five&Ten&One!



To do this we applied chalk paint to the surface through a screen print stencil... you just have to be careful not to get the colors in the wrong place. 



Due to the loss of  the internet last night I was not able to link this up on the 1oth, better late than never!

Click HERE and scroll down to see all the participating artists amazing makes!

4 comments:

valscraftings said...

Beautiful piece Lyneen, love the sentiment!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Gorgeous Autumn make and I do love those gnomes!
Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

My Side of Oz said...

This is such a sweet sentiment! I love this technique and those adorable gnomes!

Susan Renshaw said...

I love that sentiment!