Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Friday, March 26, 2021

LeighSBDesigns Spring Blog Hop - Day 20

It's nearly Spring and time to have some March fun with a brand new LeighSBDesigns Spring Blog Hop! Get creative and come and hop with us March 7 through March 31st!

Everyone is invited to enter Spring inspired makes in the Linky Party HERE  using any stamp company products! This is not a challenge it is a HOP. Please follow all the rules HERE!

Check out LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique Spring Sale on now through March 31st midnight pacific!

I am away making card kits and swapping ATCs for a group I host.  I will be back making my little LeighSBDesign cards Sunday!

Day 20 - Mar 26

Today I have another slimline card I made while attending the Scrapbook Expo Mega Make & Take last Sunday. This card was sponsored by Stamp Anniething.  Annie is a great colorist and walked us through coloring step-by-step! The back ground was done with ink and stencils. 





Be sure to see all the makes by the other artists HERE!

Enjoy the hop!!!

3 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Great background and cute image! Super result!

valscraftings said...

Lovely spring slimline card Lyneen x

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Totally adorable!
Stay Crafty and Stay Safe!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com