Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Friday, March 12, 2021

LeighSBDesigns Spring Blog Hop - Day 6

 It's nearly Spring and time to have some March fun with a brand new LeighSBDesigns Spring Blog Hop! Get creative and come and hop with us March 7 through March 31st!

Everyone is invited to enter Spring inspired makes in the Linky Party HERE using any stamp company products! This is not a challenge it is a HOP. Please follow all the rules HERE!

Check out LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique Spring Sale on now through March 31st midnight pacific!

Day 6 - Mar 12

Today I have two ATCs using the stamp Parasols from River City Rubber Works.  I wanted to do a comparison using watercolor and ink on the backgrounds. All coloring is Prisma color pencils. I used the same colors on both card. The only difference is the media I use for the background color.


On the first ATC I inked it prior to stamping and then colored the images.  On the second ATC I colored the images and them painted around them .  I think I like the brightness of the second one the most.  What do you think?






Be sure to see all the makes by the other artists HERE!

Enjoy the hop!!!

4 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Yes, the second one!
Love the stamp!

valscraftings said...

The second one! Fab ATCs!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Awesome crafty fun...both have equal pro-qualities that give off a different mood I think! Thanks for playing in my Spring Blog Hop!
Stay Crafty and Safe!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

ike said...

I like them both - such a cute stamp image too :-)