Here is my March 13th make:
Stamped image to create an ATC using spray ink. I used the art stamps
"Corazon" and "Basque" to make the corners, both are from Sandra Evertson's art stamp collection! Truth is a stamp in my collection.
I love layers, on this I sprayed the ink on my craft mat and picked up the color a little at a time, creating the spotty background. The with a stencil add a little bit of random ink. "Corazon" was stamped on paper created the same as the background but a different color.
Stamped image to create an ATC using spray ink. I used the art stamps
"Corazon" and "Basque" to make the corners, both are from Sandra Evertson's art stamp collection! Truth is a stamp in my collection.
I love layers, on this I sprayed the ink on my craft mat and picked up the color a little at a time, creating the spotty background. The with a stencil add a little bit of random ink. "Corazon" was stamped on paper created the same as the background but a different color.

No comments:
Post a Comment