Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Sunday, March 28, 2021

LeighSBDesigns Spring Blog Hop - Day 22

We are in the final stretch of  LeighSBDesigns Spring Blog Hop! You can still get creative and come and hop with us through March 31st!

Everyone is invited to enter Spring inspired makes in the Linky Party HERE  using any stamp company products! This is not a challenge it is a HOP. Please follow all the rules HERE!

Check out LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique Spring Sale on now through March 31st midnight pacific!

Day 22 - Mar 28

Today the last slimline card I made while attending the Scrapbook Expo Mega Make & Take a week ago.  This one was sponsored by Stamp on It!!



I also sharing this large tag I made for a challenge I am participating in over at Relics and Artifacts! 



Be sure to see all the makes by the other artists HERE!

Enjoy the hop!!!

3 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love those tulips - one of my favourite flowers!
Terrific tag too...

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Beautiful makes! Thanks for playing along in LeighSBDesigns Spring Blog Hop! Stay Crafty and Stay Safe!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

valscraftings said...

Beautiful card, love the tulips, fab tag too!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns