It's nearly Spring and time to have some March fun with a brand new LeighSBDesigns Spring Blog Hop! Get creative and come and hop with us March 7 through March 31st!
Everyone is invited to enter Spring inspired makes in the Linky Party HERE using any stamp company products! This is not a challenge it is a HOP. Please follow all the rules HERE!Check out LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique Spring Sale on now through March 31st midnight pacific!
Day 23 - Mar 29
It has been a really busy week for me, today I am sharing a few cards from the class kit I made for SPRING. Everyone picked them up on Saturday!
Be sure to see all the makes by the other artists HERE!



3 comments:
Lovely set of items... that feather took my attention!
Almost at the end of this hop!!
Lovely spring cards and tag, love the little ducks and bunny!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Wonderful card kits, I'm sure they'll bring much joy!
Thanks for playing along in LeighSBDesigns Spring Blog Hop!
Stay Crafty and Stay Safe!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
Post a Comment