Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions
LeighSBDesigns Spring Blog Hop - Day 4
It's nearly Spring and time to have some March fun with a brand new LeighSBDesigns Spring Blog Hop! Get creative and come and hop with us March 7 through March 31st!Everyone is invited to enter Spring inspired makes in the Linky Party HERE using any stamp company products! This is not a challenge it is a HOP. Please follow all the rules HERE!
Check out LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique Spring Sale on now through March 31st midnight pacific!
Day 4 - Mar 10
On today's ATC I have used the Tree of Raggedy Hearts!
Be sure to see all the makes by the other artists HERE!
4 comments:
Beautiful ATC, love the tree of hearts perfect with the flowers!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Very pretty ATC. I always use the raggedy hearts in a darker fashion so this is ry lovely!
What a beautiful ATC, I love how my Tree of Raggedy Hearts has more of a joyful feel here than the darker emotion we usually use it to convey!
Thanks for using it and sharing in the Spring Hop with us all!
Stay Crafty and Safe!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
That is pretty. I LUV that floral tape :-)
Post a Comment