Everyone is invited to enter Spring inspired makes in the Linky Party HERE using any stamp company products! This is not a challenge it is a HOP. Please follow all the rules HERE!
Check out LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique Spring Sale on now through March 31st midnight pacific!
Check out LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique Spring Sale on now through March 31st midnight pacific!
Day 16 - Mar 22
Today I have an ATC with the Spring Equinox Elemental Spring Goddess from LeighSBDesigns new Spring digital collection. She is looking over her Daffodils. The daffodils were colored a second time and fussy cut, then popped up with dimensional foam.
My daffodils should be blooming soon. I am looking forward to seeing their yellow blooms!
.

4 comments:
Aw she looks beautiful Lyneen!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Love all those daffodils and the orange background.
Absolutely GORGEOUS, awesome job creating with such a detailed design on a tiny format! I'm sure she's working her magic on your garden and Spring will be bountiful!
Stay Crafty and Stay Safe!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
Ooo - that is FABulous :-)
Post a Comment