Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Monday, April 20, 2020

LeighSBDesigns Birthday Celebration 2020 April - Day 20

I'm participating in LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps April Birthday month, she is throwing a big party to celebrate her third year. So join the month of fun? Create and post or hop along and view all the creations all the artist make. Read HERE how to participate!!!!  Well I have made it this far!!! I have participated everyday!!!  I am now committed to complete the month!!!

ALICE  "Eat Me"


The Alice digital image is from LeighSBDesigns, found HERE!


Click HERE TO SEE all the other birthday makes!


4 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Brilliant colouring! Great card!

valscraftings said...

Fabulous grunge Alice card, love the added playing cards too! x

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Vivian Foo said...

Great outlandish creation you did here.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

I love how used my Alice Grunge in Wonderland collage here! Totally wonderlandful!