I'm participating in LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps April Birthday month, she is throwing a big party to celebrate her third year. So join the month of fun? Create and post or hop along and view all the creations all the artist make. Read HERE how to participate!!!! I am not sure how days I will be posting, but I will try to celebrate each day.
Make a Splash!!!
Merwitch is a digi image from LeighSBDesigns you will find her HERE! She is colored with Copics. The die cut sea shells are Elizabeth Craft Designs, inked with Oxide Ink. Sentiments are stamps are from Rubber Soul. Background is ArtAnthology Colorations Siesta.
Click HERE TO SEE all the other birthday makes!


4 comments:
Beautiful colours!
Awesome card Lyneen, love the background you created for her and fabulous sentiment too!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Too sweet here!
So gorgeous Lyneen, she’s looking pretty as can be on this wonderful card!
Post a Comment