I'm participating in LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps April Birthday month, she is throwing a big party to celebrate her third year. So join the month of fun? Create and post or hop along and view all the creations all the artist make. Read HERE how to participate!!!! I am not sure how days I will be posting, but I will try to celebrate each day.
Party Girl Birthday Card
Added a few flowers from Queen & CO
I am also sharing this in My Stay at Home Challenges!
I am also sharing this in My Stay at Home Challenges!
Click HERE TO SEE all the other birthday makes!

4 comments:
You have beaten me to it, adding a party had to one of the Oddleighs!
Great creation!
Love that Oddleigh Cherished Heart has come to join the party 🎉 fabulous card Lyneen x
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Love here with the hat!
Fabulous Oddleigh Cherished Heart cats, I love the extra quirkiness with the background & the flowers are the perfect touch!
Post a Comment