Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

LeighSBDesigns Birthday Celebration 2020 April - Day 14

Who is ready for a month of fun?

I'm participating in LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps April Birthday month, she is throwing a big party to celebrate her third year. So join the month of fun? Create and post or hop along and view all the creations all the artist make. Read HERE how to participate!!!! I am not sure how days I will be posting, but I will try to celebrate each day.



Silhouette with a spring sunset!



Click HERE TO SEE all the other birthday makes!


I will also be entering this in the
Lost Coast Designs Spring has Sprung Challenge HERE!


6 comments:

Laurie said...

Love this stamp and how you have used it. Beautiful background as well. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the sunset!

valscraftings said...

Beautiful Spring Sunset Lyneen x

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Beautiful scene Lyneen, I can feel the warmth of the springtime sunset! Thanks for helping LeighSBDesigns celebrate this month!

Vivian Foo said...

I do like this scene look.

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous card Lyneen. Love those sunset colours. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz