Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Monday, April 13, 2020

LeighSBDesigns Birthday Celebration 2020 April - Day 13

I'm participating in LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps April Birthday month, she is throwing a big party to celebrate her third year. So join the month of fun? Create and post or hop along and view all the creations all the artist make. Read HERE how to participate!!!! I am not sure how days I will be posting, but I will try to celebrate each day. 

Masked Spring Butterfly!



Image from Lost Coast Designs Doodle 1 Doll set found HERE and the Medium Shrubbery found HERE.  Doodle Doll stamped with black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  Then colored with Copic markets. Shrubbery stamped with three colors of Oxide Inks.



Click HERE TO SEE all the other birthday makes!



I will also be entering this in the 
Lost Coast Designs Spring has Sprung Challenge HERE!





6 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the embossing!!
Great Make Lyneen!

valscraftings said...

Love the spring foliage and flowers Lyneen.

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Laurie said...

Love this! Pretty and interesting background and love this stamp. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked fabulous! Thanks for joining in on LeighSBDesigns Birthday Celebrations!

Vivian Foo said...

I really like this quirky image.

ionabunny said...

Absolutely awesome card Lynne. Love this. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz