Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions
LeighSBDesigns Birthday Celebration 2020 April - Day 17
I'm participating in LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps April Birthday month, she is throwing a big party to celebrate her third year. So join the month of fun? Create and post or hop along and view all the creations all the artist make. Read HERE how to participate!!!! I am not sure how days I will be posting, but I will try to celebrate each day.
Thank you for all the birthday gifts!
Playing with sprays: Colorations from ArtAnthology, Timeless, Siesta Key and Patience. Stamp image from Lost Coast Designs.
Click HERE TO SEE all the other birthday makes!
Entering in the challenge at Lost Coast Designs HERE
5 comments:
Love the image and the background Lyneen!
Wonderful background and a perfect stamp for this challenge! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge.
I love your use of quirky images, fun play too!
Wicked cool creation! Thank you for celebrating LeighSBDesigns 3rd Birthday with us🥳🥳
Such a fun card. I love this. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz
Post a Comment