Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

LeighSBDesigns Birthday Celebration 2020 April - Day 21

I'm participating in LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps April Birthday month, she is throwing a big party to celebrate her third year. So join the month of fun? Create and post or hop along and view all the creations all the artist make. Read HERE how to participate!!!! 

Oddleigh Mockingbird

Digital image from LeighSBDesigns, found HERE!


Click HERE TO SEE all the other birthday makes!


4 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Oooh - I like that image!

Great card!

valscraftings said...

Love your Mockingbird card and the soft colours you used! x

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Vivian Foo said...

One of my wishlist image.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

I love it, isn’t he a fun naughty bird! Thankfully the rain has kept his midnight singing at bay for a few more weeks!