Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Saturday, April 25, 2020

LeighSBDesigns Birthday Celebration 2020 April - Day 25

I'm participating in LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps April Birthday month, she is throwing a big party to celebrate her third year. So join the month of fun? Create and post or hop along and view all the creations all the artist make. Read HERE how to participate!!!! I am not sure how days I will be posting, but I will try to celebrate each day.

Heart Tree Sunset


Digital image of the Heart Tree is available HERE!




Click HERE TO SEE all the other birthday makes!


4 comments:

valscraftings said...

Beautiful card Lyneen, love the water effect you gave the Heart Tree! x

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Oh how stunning! I love it Lyneen, it made my heart happy to see...great start to my day THANK YOU!

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous background behind that lovely tree!

Vivian Foo said...

I like your background.