I'm participating in LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps April Birthday month, she is throwing a big party to celebrate her third year. So join the month of fun? Create and post or hop along and view all the creations all the artist make. Read HERE how to participate!!!! I am not sure how days I will be posting, but I will try to celebrate each day.
PARTY CAT
Stamp from Lost Coast Designs.
Click HERE TO SEE all the other birthday makes!
I will also be entering this in the
Lost Coast Designs Spring has Sprung Challenge HERE!
6 comments:
Love that cat image!! Great card, Lyneen!
You have made such a lovely card. And love the kitten with the party hat. Your colors give me a feeling of spring. Thanks for joining us at Lost Coast Designs.
Love your Spring colours background Lyneen x
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Wonderful kitty card Lyneen! Thanks so much for joining in on LeighSBDesigns Birthday Celebrations!
Of course I love that KITTY!
Fabulous card with that awesome kitty. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz
Post a Comment