Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Monday, April 27, 2020

LeighSBDesigns Birthday Celebration 2020 April - Day 27

I'm participating in LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps April Birthday month, she is throwing a big party to celebrate her third year. So join the month of fun? Create and post or hop along and view all the creations all the artist make. Read HERE how to participate!!!! I am not sure how days I will be posting, but I will try to celebrate each day.

Spring Flowers! 



Digi image from LeighSBDesigns Whimsical Miss Oddleigh Flower found HERE!


Click HERE TO SEE all the other birthday makes!


4 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

This is so pretty Lyneen!

valscraftings said...

Beautiful spring card, love the flowers! x

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Vivian Foo said...

Sweet and pretty!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

So very pretty & perfect for spring, I love it Lyneen!!! Thank you for celebrating LeighSBDesigns 3rd Birthday with us🥳🥳