Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Sunday, April 5, 2020

LeighSBDesigns Birthday Celebration 2020 April - Day 5

Who is ready for a month of fun?

I'm participating in LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps April Birthday month, she is throwing a big party to celebrate her third year. So join the month of fun? Create and post or hop along and view all the creations all the artist make. Read HERE how to participate!!!! I am not sure how days I will be posting, but I will try to celebrate each day.


POE-Terrific Birthday Card


Ode to POE and Hat digi images from LeighSBDesigns

Click HERE TO SEE all the other birthday makes!


4 comments:

valscraftings said...

Fabulous card Lyneen, love Poe in his birthday hat and his Raven have joined the party celebrations 🎉

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Susan Renshaw said...

Poe-tastic card Lyneen!

Vivian Foo said...

Love him with the hat, so cute!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

LOVE that Mr Poe came to the party & looks amaze in his party hat too...now I wonder what the Raven has to say about that LOL! LOVE LOVE LOVE!